Part 1- I think that all of the different people will meet up in Egypt.
Chapter 2- I think that Simon and Linnet are engaged behind Jackie's back.
Chapter 3- I predict that Jackie is going to do revenge to Linnet.
Chapter 4- Linnet is trying to get Hercule Poirot on her side so that he will be with her.
Chapter 5- I predict that Hercule Poirot will go with Linnet because she seems to the truth and she is very beautiful.
Chapter 6- I think that Simon thinks that Hercule Poirot is getting on his nerve and basically stalking him.
Chapter 7- I think that Linnet is getting worried about Jackie and Simon and what they are getting weird about. Simon is getting creepy around money and Jackie is stalking Linnet.
Chapter 8- I predict that Hercule Poirot is trying to guide Jackie in the right direction and she wants to do revenge to Linnet and Simon for what they have done.
Chapter 9- I think that Hercule Poirot is glad that he isn't young because he doesn't have to deal with all of the drama and stress when you are young. Especially with Linnet, Jackie, and Simon.
Chapter 10- I predict that Simon was shocked because he thought that Jackie was the one who pushed the rock off of the temple, but she was just coming off of the boat so it wasn't her.
Chapter 11- I predict that Hercule Poirot asked Mrs. Allerton to define that word because he predict and fears that that is what will happen.
Chapter 12- I think that Jackie kicked the gun under the couch because she can retrieve the gun once Simon is taken care of and kill Linnet.
Chapter 13- I think that Jackie committed the murderer of Linnet Doyle because no one would expect it to be her because no one writes their own initial on the wall.
Chapter 14- I predict that Louise is the one that stole the pearls because she said the wrong answer when Hercule Poirot asked her to say were the pearls were and she also was the first one in the room besides the murderer.
Chapter 15- I think that Louise and Tim stole the pearls and split the money because no one would have guessed Tim as a back up.
Chapter 16- I predict that Hercule Poirot is going to guess that someone that did all of the events so that it would make sense.
Chapter 17- I think that Pennington did the murderer of Linnet Doyle because he already knew Linnet before the cruise and he has her papers on file.
Chapter 18- I think that Hercule Poirot is trying to tell Colonel Race that she had no right to die.
Chapter 19- I think that Rosalie saw the murderer but didn't want to give it away because then she would get in trouble.
Chapter 20- Since Ms. Bowers returned the pearls, I think that she was the one who stole them.
Chapter 21- I predict that Linnet brought the fake pearls on the trip. So that the real ones wouldn't get stolen.
Chapter 22- I think that Louise is under her bed dead because she most likely stole Linnet's pearls and so she knew that Hercule Poirot and Colonel Race were looking for whoever stole the pearls and she most likely thought that she would be better off dead.
Chapter 23- I think that Roaslie has something to do with the fact that Louise is dead because she trembled when she told Hercule Poirot that she saw no one kill Louise.
Chapter 24- I think that Rosalie and Andrew are working together to kill Linnet and Louise.
Chapter 25- I think that Ms. Van Schuyler is going to do something to insure that Cornelia and Mr. Ferguson don't get married.
Chapter 26- Andrew Pennington said that he could get nothing from Linnet so why would he murder her. That is why he would murder her because he would have the chance to steal her pearls.
Chapter 27- I think that Rosalie is going to kill Tim, that is why she started weeping when she said that Tim is always nice to her.
Chapter 28- I think that more than one person took part in the three murders. Singor Richetti is one of them. I think that Simon Doyle is the other.
Chapter 29- When Hercule Poirot says that he wants to have a word with Dr. Bessener's patient I think that he is going to talk to Simon Doyle and spill the beans that he and Jackie are the killers of Linnet Doyle.
Chapter 30- Hercule Poirot walks out of Jackie's cabin with laughter in his ears. Jackie might get out of being in trouble because Hercule Poirot likes her thinking.
Chapter 31- I think that Jackie shot herself because she wanted to be out of this mess.
CHAPTER TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Why was the nail polish a clue? What did Poirot notice about it? Chapter 22
- What was Mrs. Salome Otterbourne killed with? Chapter 24
- Where did the bullet go when Jackie “shot” Simon? Chapter 29
- Why did the killer(s) need to kill Louise? Chapter 23
- Who is marrying who? Chapter 27 and 30
- Why was Rosalie out on the deck the night that Linnet was killed. Chapter 16
- Why did Tim Allerton walk out of Linnet’s room the night of the murder? Chapter 27
- Which characters are dead by the end of the book? Chapter 31
- What was the real meaning of the telegram that Richetti received? Chapter 11
- Who found Linnet’s body (besides the killer)? Chapter 13 and 22
- What was found in Louise’s hand after she was killed? Chapter 22 and 23
- Who pushed the boulder that almost crushed Linnet? Chapter 26
- What was Mr. Ferguson’s secret identity? Chapter 25
- Who killed Linnet? Chapter 29
- Who killed Louise? Chapter 29
- Who killed Mrs. Otterbourne? Chapter 24
- Who was working with Tim Allerton? Chapter 27
- What was Tim Allerton’s secret identity? Chapter 22
- What was Jackie and Simon’s motive? Chapter 30
- What was Pennington’s motive? Chapter 18
- What was Simon and Jackie’s alibi? Chapter 30
- What was Joanna’s comment about why she was friends with Linnet in the beginning of the story? Part 1
- Who commented that it was good of Linnet to read all papers before signing them?
- Why was Fanthorp on the boat?
- What was Richetti’s secret identity?
- What was Pennington’s reaction when he was told his revolver was used to kill Mrs. Otterbourne?
Differences From The Movie And Book
1. Linnet and Jackie meet at Linnet's house
2. Linnet has brown hair
3. They talk about Louise and Fleetwood early
4. Linnet and Simon climb the pyramid and race horses and Jackie finds them on the pyramid
5. There is no Cornelia
6. There is no Allerton's
7. Simon says that he has to "Tidey Up" while Jackie goes wacko
8. Jackie throws the gun under the couch
9. There is a cobra that tries to kill Hercule Poirot
10. The thief returned the pearls to Linnet
11. Louise was dead on the floor
12. Hercule Poirot and Colonel Race have diner together
13. An Aussian boy found out about Louise's death
14. Hercule Poirot had a talk with everyone about the possibility's of who could of done the murderer
15. Hercule Poirot didn't agree with Dr. Bessener that Simon didn't do the murderer
16. Hercule Poirot offers a "mo-loge test" to Simon
17. Jackie kills Simon
18. There is no Fleetwood
19. There is no Fanthorp
20. Jackie stabbed Louise in the neck
21. There is no Signor Richetti
1. Linnet and Jackie talk on the phone
2. Linnet has blounde hair
3. They talk about Louise and Fleetwood later
4. They just walk around the Temple
5. There is a Cornelia
6. There is the Allerton's
7. Simon says that he needs to finish his magazine
8. Jackie kicks the gun under the couch
9. There is no cobra
10. The thief returned the pearls to Ms. Bowers
11. Louise was dead under her bed
12. They don't
13. They heard a shot
14. Hercule Poirot keeps it to himself
15. Dr. Bessener and Hercule Poirot agree
16. He doesn't offer one
17. Jackie doesn't kill Simon
18. There is a Fleetwood
19. There is a Fanthorp
20. Jackie stabbed Louise in the heart.
21. There is a Signor Richetti